It can be hard to choose the best Carbon Fiber SUP paddle, but our top five list will help you!
The reason people choose carbon fiber SUP paddles over cheaper plastic or aluminum paddles is because carbon fiber paddles are stronger, lighter, and float if dropped. This is not to say an aluminum paddle is cheap and nasty, but they tend to not be as durable.
A carbon fiber SUP paddle is also much stiffer than their cheaper counterpart. This means you gt a better stroke, which in turn means you do not need to paddle as much as you would if you had a cheap aluminum SUP paddle.
When choosing from our best Carbon Fiber SUP paddle list, you also need to decide on what sort of blade you require. If you are looking to predominantly go surfing, you would be looking to get a thinner blade, as this allows you to turn better and be more maneuverable in the water. If flat water paddling is more what you are looking to get into ,then a wider blade will allow you to have a deeper paddling motion, allowing you to move faster across the water with less paddles required.
Paddle length is another factor when deciding from our list of best carbon fiber paddles. A SUP paddle that is too long can tire your arms, whereas a paddle that is too short can cause back aches/pains do to you having to “hunch” over.
Again, it tends to separate depending on your intended purpose; for those looking to surf on their paddle board, look to have your blade approx. 6-8 inches taller than your height. for flat water paddling, you want a SUP paddle that is approx. 10 inches taller than your height.
So, without further ado, lets check out our list of best Carbon Fiber SUP paddles!
- The Carbon Fiber Slider SUP paddle from BPS is a high performance paddle that is light at 1.7 pounds and features an easily adjustable carbon fiber shaft, a super smooth carbon fiber handle, a fiberglass and nylon composite blade and comes with a FREE paddle bag (RRP $39.99) to protect it from scratches and damage. The bag features a heat reflective lining to prevent sun damage and Velcro ties to easily carry a second paddle on the outside of the bag.
- After Sales Service - We are small family business that ONLY sells what we know and love - water sports gear. And to provide you great after Sales Service - We email EVERY customer to check everything has arrived in perfect condition, and provide an Amazon email link to the business owner in case of any issues or questions. We also carry replacement parts for our paddles in case of any issues - just contact us through our Amazon link (as below).
- Have any questions of concerns about your paddle? You can also ALWAYS reach us through selecting the highlighted 'Surf and Snow Warehouse' on ANY of our products on Amazon (where is says 'sold by') - and then using the 'Have a question for Surf and Snow Warehouse' feature. We aim to answer all emails within 12 hours, even on weekends.
- Paddlers love the super easy to use adjustment mechanism - it only takes seconds to set your own length preference - and then it stays LOCKED in place. It's so easy to adjust you can do it when paddling (it literally takes 3 seconds) - and extends out to 2150mm for taller paddlers but reduces right down to 1760mm in length for shorter paddlers, storage and travelling (great for going easily in the back of vehicles). The paddles blade face is 400mm long and 205mm wide at its widest point.
- This paddle is a great choice for those who take their paddling pretty seriously but don't want to spend a significant amount of money on a full carbon paddle. Paddlers love that the composite blade does not chip or get damaged easily (as full carbon blades do very easily), and the blade is very forgiving if accidentally making contact with your SUP when paddling.
- ENDLESS FUN, ULTIMATE DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE - Whether you're cruising, grooving, touring, racing or surfing, you'll have a great time with our Carbon SUP paddle. Constructed with a prepreg 3K carbon shaft, tough nylon blade, and stainless steel screws, our SUPER rugged standup paddle can endure serious punishment and is built to last. You'll have years of fun with this paddle.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL PADDLERS - Our 3-piece paddle is adjustable from 72 to 86 inches (1.82-2.19m), making it ideal for paddlers above the height of 5 feet. It takes under 20 seconds to setup and take apart your paddle.
- RUGGED 3-COMPARTMENT ADVENTURE PADDLE BAG INCLUDED - Strap your paddle bag over your shoulder and you're ready for an adventure. Our bag allows you to travel and protect your paddle with ease. Constructed with a tough nylon exterior and close-cell foam padding, our bag contains 3 compartments to protect your paddle. The baffle protects the blade, while the heat-reflective aluminum inner lining prevents the paddle from becoming too hot to handle.
- FOCUS ON DESIGN & QUALITY - We designed the Carbon series for avid paddleboarders who want premium paddles without the premium price. No detail is too small for us when we design our paddles.
- SUPER GUARANTEE - We prize our premium quality, performance and customer service above all else. Your upcoming SUPER Paddle has a 12 month complete replacement guarantee with us.
- Length: 86" Shaft Material: Fiberglass/Blade Material:Reinfoced Nylon
- Light weight and Portable
- Atoll's 2nd generation ultra light Travel Paddle breaks down into 3 smaller pieces including lightweight carbon shaft
- When broke down the longest piece measures 34" inches and the widest point measures 8.5" inches
- Paddle is made with an incredibly light and sturdy, non-slip carbon fiber shaft and a nylon composite blade.
- Extends from 47 inches to 84 inches, due to removable center piece this paddle is perfect for adults.
- Patented locking system allows for adjustments on the water, NO TOOLS REQUIRED and prevent slipping
- Full carbon-fiber adjustable paddle
- Floatable design
- Lifetime Manufacture Warrenty
- Max Length 86in
- Super Light Weight
Note: please remember to further investigate your selected SUP paddle before purchase, so as to confirm it does what you need it to do.