Use our top 5 Best GoPro Camera list to decide on your next action camera, whether it be on a SUP or skateboard!
You don’t have to a thrillseeker to own and use a GoPro, or similar branded video camera. Plenty of people that do regular everyday activities use these video cameras, filming anything from riding a pushbike, taking the dog for a walk, or jumping around on a trampoline. The joy of these video cameras is that they are simple to use, robust, and waterproof (with the correct housing).
As you can see by our Best GoPro Camera list below, there are different models and brands, depending on your requirements and price you want to pay.
There are also a lot of GoPro video camera accessories to help you take even better video footage – this includes various mounts that can safely attach your GoPro video camera to your stand up paddle board, car, bike (both pushbike and motorbike), or even to your body.
If you specifically want a GoPro camera to video your stand up paddling board, we recommend the GoPro HERO3 Black: Surf Edition, and you can read our review of that video camera by clicking the link underneath our best GoPro camera list below.
There is no better video camera than the GoPro, so why not take a look at our Best GoPro List below to decide which GoPro you need for your next adventure!
The Top 5 Best GoPro Camera List
- Easy one-button control press the button once to power on the camera and begin capturing video or photo's automatically
- Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions, hero session is waterproof to 33' (10m), no housing needed
- Additional GoPro hero session features + benefits below on item page, hero session camera supports up to 128 GB
- Stunning 4K video and 10MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes.
- Durable by design, HERO5 Session is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
- Additional GoPro HERO5 Session Features + Benefits below on item page.
- A single press of the Shutter button powers the camera on and starts recording automatically.
- Refer user manual and installation manual below for software update instructions.
- HERO6 Black automatically sends your footage to your phone where the app turns it into a QuikStory-an awesome edited video.
- With 4K60 and 1080p240 video,HERO6 Black delivers 2x the performance compared to HERO5 Black. With an all-new GP1 chip optimized for GoPro capture, HERO6 Black delivers vastly improved image quality.
- With our most advanced video stabilization yet, HERO6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it's handheld or mounted to your gear. HERO6 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
- Now featuring touch zoom and an updated UI, the 2-inch display makes it easy to frame shots, change settings and play back footage.
- Featuring 5GHz Wi-Fi, you can copy photos and videos over to your phone 3x faster than with HERO5 Black.
- Stunning 4K video and 12MP photos in Single, Burst and Time Lapse modes. Charger not included
- Durable by design, HERO5 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
- Additional GoPro HERO5 Black Features + Benefits below on item page.
- Preview and playback your shots, change settings and trim your footage, all on your GoPro.
- Battery can sustain 60-90 minutes of continuous 4K video recording
- Supports 4K, 2.7K, 1440p, 1080p Video Capture 10MP Photos at 30 fps
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens Waterproof to 33'
- Voice Control Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Interval Capture for Time Lapse Linear Mode Corrects Distortion
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included
You can also click the following link to read our review of the GoPro HERO3 Black: Surf Edition.