It can be hard to choose the best Carbon Fiber SUP paddle, but our top five list will help you!
The reason people choose carbon fiber SUP paddles over cheaper plastic or aluminum paddles is because carbon fiber paddles are stronger, lighter, and float if dropped. This is not to say an aluminum paddle is cheap and nasty, but they tend to not be as durable.
A carbon fiber SUP paddle is also much stiffer than their cheaper counterpart. This means you gt a better stroke, which in turn means you do not need to paddle as much as you would if you had a cheap aluminum SUP paddle.
When choosing from our best Carbon Fiber SUP paddle list, you also need to decide on what sort of blade you require. If you are looking to predominantly go surfing, you would be looking to get a thinner blade, as this allows you to turn better and be more maneuverable in the water. If flat water paddling is more what you are looking to get into ,then a wider blade will allow you to have a deeper paddling motion, allowing you to move faster across the water with less paddles required.
Paddle length is another factor when deciding from our list of best carbon fiber paddles. A SUP paddle that is too long can tire your arms, whereas a paddle that is too short can cause back aches/pains do to you having to “hunch” over.
Again, it tends to separate depending on your intended purpose; for those looking to surf on their paddle board, look to have your blade approx. 6-8 inches taller than your height. for flat water paddling, you want a SUP paddle that is approx. 10 inches taller than your height.
So, without further ado, lets check out our list of best Carbon Fiber SUP paddles!
- ENDLESS FUN, ULTIMATE DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE - Whether you're cruising, grooving, touring, racing or surfing, you'll have a great time with our Carbon SUP paddle. Constructed with a prepreg 3K carbon shaft, tough nylon blade, and stainless steel screws, our SUPER rugged standup paddle can endure serious punishment and is built to last. You'll have years of fun with this paddle.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL PADDLERS - Our 3-piece paddle is adjustable from 72 to 86 inches (1.82-2.19m), making it ideal for paddlers above the height of 5 feet. It takes under 20 seconds to setup and take apart your paddle.
- FOCUS ON DESIGN & QUALITY - We designed the Carbon series for avid paddleboarders who want premium paddles without the premium price. No detail is too small for us when we design our paddles.
- SUPER GUARANTEE - We prize our premium quality, performance and customer service above all else. Your upcoming SUPER Paddle has a 12 month complete replacement guarantee with us.
- New LOGO COLORS available! Get the high-performance BPS CARBON FIBER COMPOSITE PADDLE that's sought after by SUP Rental companies all over the world for its excellent construction: strong CARBON FIBER shaft, NYLON blade, instant & reliable adjustment mechanism, and an ergonomically designed handle -- all at an amazing price! PLUS, a FREE paddle bag ($39.99 value) to protect it against scratches and sun damage (with Velcro ties to easily carry a second paddle).
- It only takes seconds to set your own length preference and it stays locked in place until you change it. The paddle height adjustment range is 1760 - 2150 mm (69.29 - 84.64 in). It is extremely light at only 1.7 lbs and super user-friendly. It can separated into 2 parts for more convenient storage/transport.
- These products are designed & tested by experienced paddlers. BPS paddles are guaranteed to FLOAT when the parts are together. Every buyer will be emailed a photographic e-guide, written by an experienced paddle boarder.
- Buy with complete confidence, as all our products are stored and shipped quickly and reliably to you. All BPS products come with a 'Bullet Proof' guarantee for 12 months. So if you encounter any quality issues at all, just let us know and it will be replaced or you'll be refunded -- your choice!
- Thank you for looking at a product from our store, Surf and Snow Warehouse. We are a small family business that ONLY sells what we know and love -- water sports gear. We know our products, use our products, and stand behind them 100%. We are known for the great product support, advice, and after-sales service we provide. So if you have ANY questions about any of our products, please just ask.
- Atoll's 2nd generation ultra light Travel Paddle breaks down into 3 smaller pieces including lightweight carbon shaft
- When broke down the longest piece measures 34" inches and the widest point measures 8.5" inches
- Paddle is made with an incredibly light and sturdy, non-slip carbon fiber shaft and a nylon composite blade.
- Extends from 47 inches to 84 inches, due to removable center piece this paddle is perfect for adults.
- Patented locking system allows for adjustments on the water, NO TOOLS REQUIRED and prevent slipping
- Designed for the paddler who wants top performance without breaking the bank
- Full carbon fiber, ultra light, smaller blade for quicker strokes
- Performance elliptical shaft features a slightly oval shape that conforms to the hand naturally for a more comfortable and efficient stroke
- It floats, so don't worry about it sinking to the ocean floor
- 8 inch blade
- Kerco Adjustable Fiberglass Stand Up Paddle adjusts from 65 - 86 in. for multiple paddling applications and different size paddlers(Easily fits 4'10" to 6'2"). It weights only 29 oz and floats on the water
- Innovative LEVERLOCK handle makes it really easy to adjust the length of the paddle on the fly.To adjust length, simply open the lever on the handle, adjust the length accordingly
- Comfortable crescent shaped T handle with anti-slip texture for a secure grip.
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft and fiberglass reinforced nylon blade with 92 square inches surface area offers flex on every stroke and high durability,the stiffness of the shaft allows your energy to be transferred to the paddle blade and the dihedra shapel blade design with its perfect stiffness can always keep the momentum up.The result is that you spend less energy in paddling and yet still experience powerful strokes
- Shaft Construction:Fiberglass.Blade Construction:Fiberglass reinforced nylon blade..Blade to Shift Offset:10 degree.Blade Size:16" x 8.4" All Kerco Paddling Gears are supported by Kerco ProTeam here in Wolverine Lake,Michigan. Hassle free customer service is guaranteed
Note: please remember to further investigate your selected SUP paddle before purchase, so as to confirm it does what you need it to do.