A SUP traction pad sticks to your stand up paddle board deck, allowing you to grip the board with your feet so as not to fall off.
There are many different reasons for wanting a SUP traction pad – perhaps your current one has worn out, or you do not have a traction pad at all on your SUP. Maybe you need to add one to the front of your board so pooch can come for a ride as well.
Regardless of the reason, the following SUP traction pads should cover your needs.
Top 5 best SUP Traction Pads list
- BPS 12 piece DIAMOND tread SUP Deck Grip. On top of providing awesome grip, AND making any board look fantastic these deck grips are super soft on your feet when paddling - adding great comfort for long paddles
- Provide a cushion of foam between boards if stacking boards on top of each other without board bags (e.g. 2 on a roof rack).
- Provide a 'warm feel' for your feet when paddling even on cold days
- This deck grip features ultralight EVA foam, and market leading 3M adhesive for ultimate stick. 75.5 inches long and 24.5 inches wide at its widest point. Super easy to install and customise (can be cut with an art knife).
- Buy with complete confidence as all BPS products have been developed, trialled and tested by BPS, and are stored and shipped (quickly and reliably) to you by Amazon in the US. All BPS products are guaranteed with a 'Bullet Proof' guarantee. If it doesn't deliver what it is supposed to at anytime within 12 MONTHS of purchase, it will be replaced or you'll be refunded - your choice.
- The Own the Wave 12 Piece SUP Grip will provide your feet both great comfort and awesome grip. They are incredibly light using ultra-light EVA foam plus the market leading 3M adhesive for ultimate stick. 75.5 inches long and 24.5 inches wide at its widest point.
- It will make your board look fantastic and is super easy to install and customise (can be cut with an art knife). These deck grips are super soft on your feet and provide a 'warm feel' on your feet when paddling even on cold days.
- It also provides a cushion of foam between boards if stacking boards on top of each other without board bags (e.g. 2 on a roof rack). Choose colors from Grey, White and Black.
- Buy with complete confidence as all 'Own the Wave' products are stored and shipped (quickly and reliably) to you by Amazon in the US and are 100% guaranteed - If it doesn't deliver what it is supposed to at any time within 12 MONTHS of purchase, it will be replaced or you'll be refunded - your choice.
- Thank you for looking at a product from our store - Surf and Snow Warehouse. We are a small family business that ONLY sells what we know and love - water sports gear. We know our products, use our products, and stand behind them 100% - So if you have any questions about using any of our products please just ask. Thank you.
- DIAMOND GROOVE: There is a reason that paddleboards come with diamond groove traction pads. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but the design helps make a great grip.
- WATER RESISTANT: Nothing is worse than a soggy traction pad. Not only will it weigh down your board, but if you are using this for a dog, he/she probably will not enjoy sitting on a water logged pad.
- 3M ADHESIVE: This Puppy Traction Pad is built to last. Using 3M adhesive, you'll get the best stick to your board.
- 23" X 18": Big enough for even large dogs. You can also easily cut the pad to get the perfect fit on your board.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We only sell products that we use and love. If you are not happy, simply return the pad for a full refund.
- BRING YOUR BEST FRIEND ALONG FOR THE ADVENTURE: Just when you thought your sessions couldn't get any better, the PUNT SURF Dog Deck allows you to take your pooch standup paddleboarding with this traction pad for dogs! Dogs love sitting on the soft, secure grip of the doggy deck designed just for them.
- FITS ANY SUP: You can arrange, trim (if necessary) and peel & stick these 4 pieces to fit the nose of your board. This diamond-grooved pad is 23.5in x 18in.
- UNBEATABLE QUALITY: We only use premium 3M adhesive direct from the source and marine-grade, ultralight diamond grooved EVA foam.
- PUNT SURF 100% STOKE GUARANTEE: Our traction pads will stick forever on your board or your money back, no questions asked. We're a homegrown company from California, and our mission is to provide premium boarding accessories for all. We love being on our boards, and are always pushing our products to the limit to ensure they're the best out there. We're confident you'll be stoked!
- LOVE OUR PLANET, CHOOSE PUNT SURF: For us, making premium products for all isn't enough. We are a highly environmentally conscious company that cares about giving back. As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, we donate a portion of every sale to nonprofits dedicated to protecting our oceans and environment.
- SUPERIOR ANTI-SLIP TRACTION: In 3mm depth diamond grooves, this 12-pieces SUP deck pad provides a nice textured surface with tons of grip on your board.
- CUSTOMIZE TO FIT: It's with 12 pieces in total size of 77''x 25''. You can always cover your SUP by adjusting the space, taking out some of the pieces ( for example, take out the top 3 pieces for shorter boards, or the middle 4 pieces for narrower boards), or even trimming them accordingly if necessary. It's also with a tail kicker.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Along with the brand new A-grade EVA material, all Abahub traction pads utilize certificated resin and original marine grade 3M self adhesive backing. Our processing experience also guarantees the superb stickiness won't be compromised by EVA dust generated during production.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Made of elastic A-grade closed cell EVA foam, it's acts as an absorber of weight and shock. It helps reduce your foot fatigue and allows you to paddle in comfort, especially in longer distance paddles.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We've been manufacturing traction pads for over 10 years. We know what we're doing and we stand by our products. If you're not happy with our products, we'll offer you replacement or full refund with "No Question Asked" guarantee.
Cover photo by Mike Baird.